A Guide for Aspiring Bankers
আজ পশ্চিমবঙ্গের পঞ্চায়েত নির্বাচনের ভোট গণনার কারণে আমাদের কেন্দ্র বন্ধ ঘোষণা করা হয়েছে। কিন্তু একজন বিসি/বিএফ প্রার্থী রিশা, হাওড়া থেকে অনলাইনে তার পরীক্ষার আসন নিয়েছিলেন। তাই আজ সকালে তার পরীক্ষার জন্য আমাদের কেন্দ্র খুলতে হয়েছে। এই পরীক্ষা সম্পর্কে বিস্তারিত জানতে আপনি নিচের ব্লগটি পড়তে পারেন।
The CSC IIBF BC/BF exam is a foundational certification for aspiring bankers in India. It is a two-tier exam that covers the basics of banking and finance. The first tier, BC, is a compulsory exam for all banking aspirants. The second tier, BF, is optional and can be taken by candidates who want to specialize in banking operations.
The BC/BF exam is conducted by the Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF) in association with the Common Service Centre (CSC). The exam is a pen-and-paper test that is held twice a year, in June and December.
The syllabus for the BC/BF exam covers a wide range of topics, including:
- Financial markets and institutions
- Banking products and services
- Customer service
- Risk management
- Legal aspects of banking
The exam is divided into two sections:
- Section A: Multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- Section B: Case studies
The MCQ section consists of 50 questions, each of which carries one mark. The case study section consists of two case studies, each of which carries 20 marks.
The minimum qualifying marks for the BC/BF exam are 50% for each tier. However, candidates who score 75% or more in the BC tier are exempted from appearing for the BF tier.
The CSC IIBF BC/BF exam is a valuable certification for aspiring bankers. It demonstrates that you have the knowledge and skills necessary to work in the banking industry. The exam is also a good way to network with other banking professionals and to learn about the latest trends in the industry.
If you are interested in a career in banking, the CSC IIBF BC/BF exam is a great place to start. The exam is challenging, but it is also achievable with hard work and dedication.
Here are some tips for preparing for the CSC IIBF BC/BF exam:
- Start studying early. The exam covers a lot of material, so it is important to give yourself plenty of time to prepare.
- Use a good study guide. There are many good study guides available for the CSC IIBF BC/BF exam. A good study guide will help you to understand the material and to practice answering questions.
- Take practice tests. Taking practice tests is a great way to assess your progress and to identify areas where you need more practice.
- Join a study group. Studying with others can help you to stay motivated and to learn from each other.
BC BF E-Certificate Download link here- Click
<script src=”https://geo.dailymotion.com/player/xeghd.js” data-video=”